BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB AND PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
Provide best in class customer – OEM and Non OEM (B2B) Order Entry, Management, Customer Service and Inside Sales support (USA/CAN).
MAIN DUTIES (LIST DETAILS):
· Daily Customer order entry, review, and order advancement
· Optimize and coordinate Customer Orders with the Production Material Planning team
· Proactively investigate and resolve potential or realized customer issues or concerns
· Compile and accurately update various reports and computer dashboards
· Identify items to be expedited and proactively take the necessary steps to ensure successful completion
· Daily coordination and collaboration with Warehouse & Logistics department to ensure accurate and timely customer deliveries
· Work in direct & constant partnership with Outside Sales team
· Data analysis
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work conditions are normal for an office environment; must also be physically present in non-climate controlled warehouse periodically.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Customer Interface Experience
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to work well under pressure and meet timely deadlines
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills in a work team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- MRP experience (Movex, Qlickview, Lognet, CSCN – a plus)
- SAP experience – a plus
- PC literacy to include Microsoft Office proficiency. Proficiency in Excel or other spreadsheet, database, or analytical tools.
- Problem-solver, ability to effectively work with customers (internal and external) in difficult situations, maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to proactively take ownership of customer’s orders and any problems that arise that may delay or impede the original promise date provided to the customer
EDUCATION/ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Two-year degree or 1-2 years equivalent work experience in a product-based customer support function in Industrial/Manufacturing environment
- Agriculture or Construction product experience preferred